Saturday, December 11, 2010

Southwestern Chicken

I found this on my friend, Mandy's, blog. Sounds SO delish! I'm making it tonight!

Ingredients:
Chicken
1 Can Black beans
onion
paprika
parsley
cumin
sour cream
pepper jack cheese

Recipe:
1. Cook chicken breasts however you like--grilling would be ideal, but I used the George Foreman
2. While cookin' chicken, heat up can of black beans and grill your onions.
3. Take chicken off grill when done, top with desired spices--I used paprika, parsley, and cumin...don't ask me why I just did.....although, I don't know why I didn't add a little cayenne...next time! (just thought of that--that would add a little kick)
4. Put however many slices of jack cheese you want on hot chicken so it can be melting.
5. Add onions, black beans on top of cheese, top with sour cream!

2 comments:

  1. Y-U-M. This sounds so tasty! Pretty sure I'm making this for supper tonight! (So, kuduos for helping me with dinner!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I know I just commented yesterday, but wanted to update you and say it was fan-tas-tic! Hubs said it was one of the best chicken dinners he's EVER HAD :) Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete