Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Black Beans

Seriously so easy, so healthy, and so yummy! You can't lose!

Ingredients

  • 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
  • 1 small onion, chopped
  • 1 clove garlic, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • salt to taste

Directions

  1. In a medium saucepan, combine beans, onion, and garlic, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Season with cilantro, cayenne, and salt. Simmer for 5 minutes, and serve.
Found Here. I drain and rinse the beans and then add a can of chicken broth for the liquid. Yum Yum Yum!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't normally like blackbeans, but this sounds like it may change my mind! Yum!

    by the way, stop by my blog for a give away ending Friday! all you have to do is comment for a copy of The Rebel Housewife Rules! :) Great book, I promise you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete