Saturday, August 14, 2010

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

I've used this recipe MULTIPLE times and have gotten raving reviews from people. I used it to make 700 strawberries for my friends wedding once and someone even asked where she got them catered from! It's SO FAST and SO EASY. (my favorite way to cook!)

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

HINTS:
* Don't let the chocolate boil or get too hot or else it will harden really fast!

*To make it easier, I don't use toothpicks. I just hold them strawberry by the stem and dip it. Then I lay them flat on a cookie sheet with wax paper on it. It would look more elegant if you let them dry on the styrofoam, but I much to lazy for that.

*My personal additional touch is that I melt white chocolate chips and a tiny bit of oil and drizzle them over the top to make them look nice and elegant.

*I've also used this chocolate recipe for dipping pretzels. At Christmas, I died the white chocolate green to give it a nice holiday touch and handed them out to neighbors as gifts. They were a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment